activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Pechorin <ivan.pecho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACTIVEMQ-CPP Compiling in Visual C 6
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:03:28 GMT
2010/10/15 Oscar Pernas <oscar@pernas.es>:
> Thanks ivan, but are you totally sure? I cant find any reference in the
> webpage or in the readme files about it.

Well, I'm quite sure, because when I tried to use ActiveMQ-C++ for the
first time in June or July 2009, we used VC7.1 (2003) exclusively. I
proposed small patch to allow compilation using VC7.1 (it looked quite
ugly, like #if _MSC_VER <= 1310 ... #else ... ), but as far as I
remember, Timothy Bish refused to support such an old compiler and we
switched to VC9 (Visual Studio 2008).

I wasn't able to find it in the mailing list or in JIRA, but I'm
pretty sure I had such an experience.

Anyway, let's wait for an official reply from Timothy Bish :)