activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@NWEA.org>
Subject Re: Help destroying 1,000+ subscribers
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:19:14 GMT
The only way i've discovered to remove "zombie" durable subscribers (they were once subscribed,
but will never reconnect again) is to delete the data-store directory. Harsh, and probably
not a good idea in a production environment unless you can guarantee there are no in-flight
persistent messages when you take ActiveMQ down.

Joe Niski
IS Development |  NWEA

PHONE 503.212.3382  |  FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG<3D%22http://www.nwea.org/%22>  |  Partnering to Help All Kids Learn