activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@NWEA.org>
Subject Re: Create durable topic subscriber ?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:47:13 GMT
i did some exploratory testing around this issue when diagnosing problems i had with Durable
Subscriptions.

ActiveMQ (5.3.0) appears to set aClient ID for the first Connection returned from a ConnectionFactory,
but not on subsequent Connections. The ID is constructed from the broker ID, i believe.

But you can call Connection.setClientID(String) to set it yourself, before calling Connection.CreateDurableConnectionConsumer().

Joe Niski
IS Development |  NWEA

PHONE 503.212.3382  |  FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG<3D%22http://www.nwea.org/%22>  |  Partnering to Help All Kids Learn