activemq-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <josephoto...@gmail.com>
Subject Soap over JMS query via Apache MQ
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:26:38 GMT

Hi

I am trying to determine how many many queues should be required to support
a typical Request/Response Web Service call over JMS via Apache MQ.

Initially I thought I would need 2. However, after doing a quick test it
seems like I only need 1. I had thought that in JMS a message can only be
read by only 1 consumer. Hence, I thought the client would need to act as
both a producer and consumer of messages, whilst the same would apply for
the web service.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Joe