activemq-users mailing list archives

From kseelam <krishna_see...@hotmail.com>
Subject Persistence delay in JDBC Master/Slave approach
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:18:18 GMT

Hi All

We have a situation where we want to Persist the messages in the permanent
DB but first temporarily store in the memory(or similar) and 'some time
later' persist the messages in the DB. So that client don't wait till the
messages are written in the DB.

We understand the Journal concept. But we want to achieve this in
Master/Slave approach by using one Mysql DB for HA.  Other threads suggest
Journal does not work well for Master/Slave approach. So its limitation.

We really struck of choosing the best approach.

Just wondering any other workarounds or suggestions.

Thank you all.