activemq-users mailing list archives

From devnull <>
Subject Consumers are hanging and not receiving messages
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:09:19 GMT

hi all,
I have a producer and 4 consumer threads going to a single queue. The
producer and consumer are on different machines. After the consumer pulls
down 1950 or so messages it starts to hang. The primary consumer is in Java.
I have written a php test client using stomp that once the hang happens on
the java side I cannot even deqeue with the php stomp client. The queue
currently reports 3 million+ messages in it

here is my connection factory

here is a screen shot of my mbeans panel in jmx

I've tried restarting the server and java applications and both result in
the same outtime. After a couple thousand dequeues nothing else will be
dequeued from that queue.

Anything else I can help post to debug?