activemq-users mailing list archives

From doby <dobr...@gmail.com>
Subject Architectural Help
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:40:47 GMT

I'm considering using ActiveMQ for a broadcast sporting event.  The idea is
that contestants carrying a GPS and a smart phone that can provide their
position to ActiveMQ.  ActiveMQ then would aggregate the data from multiple
GPS's and then send the position aggregate to multiple viewers (custom
browsing applications).

Is ActiveMQ the right type of tool?  How would you set up the aggregation?

GPS Client   GPS Client  GPS Client

 view port    view port
View Client  View Client  View Client

Thanks.