activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Trelle <tobias.tre...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: bridging Active MQ with IBM MQSeries
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:06:01 GMT

Gary Tully wrote:

> yes, with the jms to jms bridge, the MQ client side library is used by
> the bridge to make JMS calls to/from IBM MQ
> [1] http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html

I'm using the following configuration:

		<jmsBridgeConnectors>
			<jmsQueueConnector
				localUsername="system"
				localPassword="manager"
				outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#MQConnectionFactory"
				outboundUsername="mquser"
				outboundPassword="password"

				<inboundQueueBridges>
					<inboundQueueBridge localQueueName="LOCAL.GDV.IN"
inboundQueueName="GDV.IN" />
				</inboundQueueBridges>
				</jmsQueueConnector>
		</jmsBridgeConnectors>
	<bean id="MQConnectionFactory"
class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
	    <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
	    <property name="hostName" value="tmp-pc"/>
	    <property name="port" value="1415"/>
	    <property name="channel" value="ESB_CONN"/>
	    <property name="queueManager" value="GDV_QM"/>
	</bean>

On ActiveMQ startup I get the following error:

WARN | Failed to add Connection
java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is invalid.
       at
org.apache.activemq.security.SimpleAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(SimpleAuthenticationBroker.java:80)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:85)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:91)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:694)
       at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:137)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:309)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:185)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate(VMTransport.java:218)
       at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:98)
       at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner$1.run(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:36)
ERROR | Failed to initialize the JMSConnector
javax.jms.JMSException: User name or password is invalid.
       at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1287)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1382)
       at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:504)
       at
org.apache.activemq.network.jms.JmsQueueConnector.initializeLocalQueueConnection(JmsQueueConnector.java:266)
       at
org.apache.activemq.network.jms.JmsQueueConnector.init(JmsQueueConnector.java:55)
       at
org.apache.activemq.network.jms.JmsConnector.start(JmsConnector.java:116)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:2102)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:518)
       at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:60)
       at
       at

I'm using AMQ 5.4.1 and WebSphereMQ 7. The libs

- com.ibm.mq.jar
- com.ibm.mq.mqjms.jar
- dbhcore.jar

were copied into ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional (without you get an
ClassNotFound error). The queue GDV.IN does exist on the WebSphereMQ server.
The MQConnectoryFactory is setup correctly, I can connect to WebSphereMQ
with the same configuration using IBM WebSphereMQ Explorer or Spring based
unit tests.

Any ideas? If I change the user/password of the remote WebSphereMQ
connection factory, the error message does not change, so I assume the error
occurs with the local connection factory (which is by default an
ActiveMQConnectionFactory).

TIA,
Tobias