activemq-users mailing list archives

From jns <shahj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Store percent usage not decreasing - activemq.xml settings
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:55:13 GMT

Thanks Dejan...

However, I did disk usage on amqPersistenceAdapter data directory and even
if producer is no longer sending messages, disk usage stays at about 9% of
storeUsage Limit. Its only when I do AMQ restart, store percent usage falls
to 0%. I did specify cleanupInterval explicitly. But then I noticed that
memory usage went off the charts. So, I removed cleanupInterval. However,
even with cleanpupInterval, disk usage didn't improve.Following is system
usage node:-

        <systemUsage>
            <systemUsage sendFailIfNoSpace="true">
                <memoryUsage>
                    <memoryUsage limit="350 mb" percentUsageMinDelta="20" />
                </memoryUsage>
                <storeUsage>
                    <storeUsage limit="2 gb" name="foo"/>
                </storeUsage>
                <tempUsage>
                    <tempUsage limit="500 mb"/>
                </tempUsage>
            </systemUsage>
        </systemUsage>

I also had other query. If I explicitly specified amqPersistenceAdapter, do
I have to mention all its settings explicitly. Eg

        <persistenceAdapter>
                <amqPersistenceAdapter directory="activemq-data"
maxFileLength="30mb" />
        </persistenceAdapter>

Do I have to mention cleanupInterval=30000 explicitly here?

Thanks for your input.