activemq-users mailing list archives

From mathias <math...@afjochnick.net>
Subject Re: Duplicate brokers created in Tomcat
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:40:54 GMT

Yeah saw that too, sorry. I basically pasted the wrong info, i did have two
brokers in the log at one point, one with nuba#0 and another called nuba#1
with the same URL.

I have however come past that. I had at one point full connectivity in the
VM between my two webapps, both picking up the same url and xml
config.(vm://nubaBroker?brokerConfig=xbean:file:/karpet/conf/activemq.xml).

However, i then got some sort of spring/activemq class version issue, the
consuming end couldn't parse the activemq.xml! got this error:

Cause: Could not create Transport. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from URL [file:/karpet/conf/activemq.xml];
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler] for namespace
[http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core] does not implement the
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler] interface

Really funky. This got me to try and put all the jar files (including
activemq-all.jar) in the respective war /lib-folders, and NOW i really get
two brokers.

The second broker hangs when it tries to create the kaha data directory,
since it's already loaded in the vm, and i get this printed every 10
seconds:

ct 21, 2010 12:30:17 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService start
INFO: Using Persistence Adapter:
KahaDBPersistenceAdapter[/karpet/activemq/data]
Oct 21, 2010 12:30:17 AM org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase
lock
INFO: Database /karpet/activemq/data/lock is locked... waiting 10 seconds
for the database to be unlocked. Reason: java.io.IOException: File
'/karpet/activemq/data/lock' could not be locked as lock is already held for
this jvm.
Oct 21, 2010 12:30:27 AM org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase
lock

not sure why this is, both webapps have as i said been set up with the same
connectionfactory broker URL.

If anybody have any ideas, i'd appreciate it at this point!