activemq-users mailing list archives

From rrwoods <rwo...@tresys.com>
Subject Re: two brokers with different configuration files
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:18:42 GMT

As an update to this:

I am able to do what I want if I make a second installation of activemq.
That is:

[/usr/local]$ cp -R activemq/ activemq-second/
[/usr/local]$ activemq/bin/activemq start xbean:file:conf/config1.xml
[/usr/local]$ activemq-second/bin/activemq start xbean:file:conf/config2.xml

seems to work fine as long as I disable the web console for at least one of
the configs (or, presumably, put it on a port that doesn't conflict with the
other web console).

This seems wrong though.