activemq-users mailing list archives

From jpeng <jp...@xmatters.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Distributed Queues in Store/Forward Network
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:38:41 GMT

Thanks Gary, I applied the configuration changes you suggested and the fast
consumer in my test case now processes more messages. This gets me half way
to where I would like to be, because consumer processing times in my system
will vary and I need to adjust dynamically. Can prefetch be adjusted based
upon how quickly the messages are being processed in the consumer queue?