activemq-users mailing list archives

From itamara <avni.ita...@gmail.com>
Subject Making sure a message was consumed (client acknowledge, time to live)
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:54:05 GMT

hi all,

I'm looking for a way to verify that a message was consumed, in a given
time(!), and to react to a situation when the message was not consumed in
that time.

I'm setting the destination with CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE, and the message with my
TimeToLive value.

What I need is some listener on the session's event of expiring a message,
resulted from a TimeToLive timeout.
I did not find any documentation for such a thing. As far as I know, when
TimeToLive is reached, the session just kill and drop the message.

Does anyone know something else? listening to a message's timeout?

10x
Itamara