activemq-users mailing list archives

From jule <>
Subject Re: Beginner problem: Too many consumers on queue after browser restart...
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 21:03:41 GMT

Thanks for pointing that out, Alex. As I was not able to compile and run a
source version with the patch you mentioned applied, I´ll stay with this
"solution". My application is not in production yet.

I am looking forward to see your patch (hopefully) in the next release of

Thank you for your contributions.