activemq-users mailing list archives

From jule <>
Subject Re: Beginner problem: Too many consumers on queue after browser restart...
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:09:00 GMT

I found a (quite obvious) solution to this problem. I just added a call to
removeListener() of amq.js just before adding my listener on startup, like

amq.removeListener(id, destination);
amq.addListener(id, destination, callBack);

Now it works perfectly fine for me. Maybe this should be included in the
Getting Started document as that would have saved me quite a bit of time.

Thanks and regards