activemq-users mailing list archives

From chrajanirao <rajan...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection - The connection to 'vm://activemqbroker#0' is taking a long time to shutdown.
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:14:27 GMT

Hi,

We come across below message very often when we shutdown activemq where
"activemqbroker" is the name we gave to the broker.

 [Q Cleanup Timer] INFO  org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection -
The connection to 'vm://activemqbroker#0' is taking a long time to shutdown.

Our activemq configuration includes camel routes that listen on activemq
queues through vm connection and process messages. When we run the shutdown
script, its unable to shutdown as it keeps getting this message forever so
we have to kill the process at that time. We are using activemq 5.3 version.

Whats causing this and can it be fixed?

Thanks,
Rajani.