activemq-users mailing list archives

From eam <squal...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1, Jetty 7 and Ajax Servlet issue
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 17:31:45 GMT

Alex Dean-2 wrote:

> On Oct 7, 2010, at 11:56 AM, eam wrote:
>

>> Please, read my first post
>
> There's not enough information there to determine what's going wrong.
>
> 1. I'm curious about what JavaScript you're using on the client side.  Are
> you publishing messages, or only consuming messages?
> 2. When does the exception occur?  When an ajax client polls for messages,
> or otherwise?
> 3. Using Firebug or some similar tool, can you post the full ajax
> conversation between client & server, showing what the client sent and
> what the server returned.
>
> alex

[b]my page:[/b]
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/amq_jquery_adapter.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/amq.js"></script>
<script language="javascript">
			var amq = org.activemq.Amq;

			function init()
			{
				alert("init");

				amq.init({ uri: 'amq/', logging: true, timeout: 45 });
				var myHandler =
				{
  				rcvMessage: function(message)
  				{
     				alert("received "+message);
  				}
				};
			amq.addListener('112','topic://test.*',myHandler.rcvMessage);
			}
			window.onload = init();
		</script>
My javascript only consuming messages.
Consuming messages works properly with a java client but not with javascript
using continuation servlet.
Exception occurrs on server side when client poll starts.
This exception not occurs if I use activemq 5.3.2 with jetty provided inside
the distribution
This exception occurs if I use activemq latest version with jetty provided
inside the distribution.
About firebug, I'll post ajax conversation soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for your time