activemq-users mailing list archives

From techieguy <techie...@in.com>
Subject Fetching a message from a queue
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 06:48:27 GMT

Hi,

I`m new to activemq. I have a specific scenario where i need to retrieve a
value from a queue may be with an id. I tried with queuebrowser and it works
fine. I have got the enumeration elements from the browser and looped
through all the elements to get my specific value. But i would like to know
whether there are any other simple approach to fetch a value from queue, as
i feel my approach would have a performance hit if the queue size is more.
Any help?