activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Pitre, Russell" <RPI...@shawmut.com>
Subject Service Wrapper on Windows Server 2008 R2
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 13:04:40 GMT
I recently wrote a blog article about using Commons Daemon Procrun as a
service wrapper for ActiveMQ running on Windows server 2008 R2 64-bit.
Passing the link along for anyone who may find it useful.  I searched
for alternative 64-bit compatible service wrappers on windows systems
and didn't come up with any solutions that I found would make it easy to
manage and configure the windows service, so I gave Procrun a shot, I
figured if Tomcat ships with it, why not try it out with ActiveMQ.

Let me know if you see any errors or gotchas.

http://blog.bigrocksoftware.com/2010/10/07/commons-daemon-procrun-as-a-j
ava-service-wrapper-for-activemq/

Thanks

-Russ