activemq-users mailing list archives

From andrew.mar...@uk.bnpparibas.com
Subject Re: Can I replace MQSeries simply by ActiveMQ ?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:41:49 GMT
The development will not be released as open source. It is part of some
proprietary sw I am working on for my client.  I mentioned it as an
example of how it could be done, i.e how *you* could do it.

I discussed the use of ActiveMQ-cpp as a wrapper for switching between AMQ
and MQSeries at this years ACCU conference with a number of delegates.
Several other developers are doing the same thing. It seems to be becoming
a std approach for C++ messaging.

There is no java involved. The AMQ broker is a java app but that doesn't
matter. AMQ-cpp talks to the AMQ broker using C++ code that implements the
stomp protocol.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

Internet
bxstover@yahoo.co.uk
11/09/2010 11:06
Please respond to
users@activemq.apache.org

users@activemq.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Can I replace MQSeries simply by ActiveMQ ?

Hey Andrew,

this sounds great.

When will your C++ be ready?

>From where can I download it and view the manual?

Assume the current, old access is performed from a java application or
other
programming language to MQSeries.
Do I need your C++ Wrapper as well?

Thank you