activemq-users mailing list archives

From Neil Pritchard <Neil.Pritch...@securetrading.com>
Subject ActiveMQ C++ build errors
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:58:35 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to build activeMQ-CPP as part of pyactivemq on ubuntu 10.4, using the instructions
kindly provided by

http://code.google.com/p/pyactivemq/wiki/Building

and

http://www.nighttale.net/activemq/pyactivemq-on-ubuntu.html

I get as far as "./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=/opt/activemq-cpp &&
make && make install" and get the response :-

"
aclocal: couldn't open directory 'config': No such file or directory
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
"

So in an attempt to get more debug info I created an empty directory called  'config' an ran
it again, this is the response that I got:-

"
.ibtoolize: AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR({m4}) conflicts with ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS=-I m4
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
"

Does any one have an idea what the problem could be or where I should look

Many thanks,

Neil