activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stan Lewis <sle...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ http how do you protect the admin site?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:07:20 GMT
Here, Dejan has a good blog post about securing the web console:

http://www.nighttale.net/activemq/securing-activemq-531-console.html

You could set up a reverse HTTP proxy in Apache to forward requests to
ActiveMQ, it'd have to be listening on a different port if you're
running the broker on the same machine as Apache.  There's loads of
information on there on how to set up a reverse proxy for Apache, this
one looks fairly in-depth -
http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies also probably worth
having a look at the documentation for mod_proxy.