activemq-users mailing list archives

From Colleen Velo <cmv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Even after upgrade to ActiveMQ 5.4.0, still seeing negative #'s in the "Pending Msgs" column
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:39:28 GMT
Gary,

Haven't had any luck reproducing this issue with a JMeter test, however, I
can reproduce
it on a fairly regular basis using our in-house application script, which
puts

Also, I don't seem to see this issue when there is only a single broker
running, only when
there is two or more running in a network of brokers configuration.

When I do see this issue, I •do• see it on JConsole as well as in the
ActiveMQ WebAdmin console.

To reproduce, start up multiple Producers, both of which are throwing
80,000+ messages
at two brokers (which are networked together) and have the two consumers
running on
separate servers pulling items off of the application queue.

--
Colleen Velo
email: cmvelo@gmail.com