activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject FIFO order - just not quite
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:16:27 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to debug an odd sequence problem. I've written a
basic test case in PHP using the stomp connector.

First script adds ten numbered messages (indexed from 0) to a test queue.
Second script receives from the queue and spits them out.

They arrive in the order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0

I was expecting: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Any ideas why it seems to be FIFO - except the first message which
comes out last? For my app it is critical to receive the messages in
the correct (as they are produced) order.

My config is pretty close to the shipped example. ActiveMQ 5.4.0.

James