activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stan Lewis <sle...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: broker on specific nic
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:56:12 GMT
You just have to specify the IP address of the network interface you
want the broker to listen on, i.e. instead of using "0.0.0.0" which is
the "all interfaces" address, you specify the actual IP address.  Then
run the broker and if you do a "netstat -a" you should see it's only
listening on that specific IP address.