activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stan Lewis <>
Subject Re: how to save topics and messages in mysql database
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:39:17 GMT
All of ActiveMQ's messages are stored in that activemq_msgs table, at
least when you're sending persistent messages.  Create a durable
subscription on your topic and send some persistent messages to it,
you'll see new entries get added to activemq_msgs.  Note that once a
message is ack'd it's removed from the table, so if you want to save
messages you could set up a mirrored queue to keep those messages
around, have a look at