activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Terminating 'example.A'.
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:42:59 GMT
Hi,

in 5.3.1 it's also included in camel web console as a sample route.
Delete it from webapps/camel/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM,  <shaun.t.erickson@accenture.com> wrote:
> I am running 5.3.1 with the include of camel.xml commented out of activemq.xml.
>
> I deleted the example.A queue and related topic, shut down ActiveMQ, deleted the kahadb
directory and restarted ActiveMQ. The <expletive-deleted> example.A queue and topic
return.

> How do I make it go away and STAY away? I never want to see it again.
>
> -ste

or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.