activemq-users mailing list archives

From Colleen Velo <cmv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Even after upgrade to ActiveMQ 5.4.0, still seeing negative #'s in the "Pending Msgs" column
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:24:00 GMT
Gary
re: JConsole - don't know yet. I will try to hook JConsole up and look
through that as well -
currently using the bundled web admin console.

As far as test case, I don't have one - just the standard message traffic
from
our producers to our consumers (slightly less than the traffic that is
running
currently in our Product environment with ActiveMQ server version 5.2.0.

What would you need exactly for a "test" case?

Thanks,

--
Colleen Velo
*email: cmvelo@gmail.com*