activemq-users mailing list archives

From qin ding <qindi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stomp send and sendTextMessage Issue with Headers
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:05:22 GMT
After learned basic actionscript, I know now how to instantiate an instance of a
class and set the value to it.

However, I still CAN NOT call stomp send or sendTextMessage function with header
param passed in.  As I said, without the headers, the message is sent to the
queue or topic. If the header is passed to the funtions, activemq's queue or
topic never receive the message.

Is this a bug?  Please help.

QD

----- Original Message ----
From: qin ding <qinding1@yahoo.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 12:07:59 PM
Subject: Stomp Header

I tried to set some sendHeaders like replyTo and others,  when I sendTextMessage

or simply send without passing header, the message reaches to the queue.
However, if I added the headers, message seems cannot reach to the queue.

this is what I do in sendMessage function

var
headers.addHeader(SendHeaders.REPLY_TO, replyAddress);headers: SendHeaders =
newSendHeaders();stomp.sendTextMessage(destination, message.toXMLString(),
headers);
//stomp.send(destination, message.toXMLString(), headers);

Is this the way to create a sendHeaders and pass it to the send function?
Please help.

QD