activemq-users mailing list archives

From qin ding <qindi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Stomp Header
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:07:59 GMT
I tried to set some sendHeaders like replyTo and others,  when I sendTextMessage
or simply send without passing header, the message reaches to the queue.
However, if I added the headers, message seems cannot reach to the queue.

this is what I do in sendMessage function

var
headers.addHeader(SendHeaders.REPLY_TO, replyAddress);headers: SendHeaders =
newSendHeaders();stomp.sendTextMessage(destination, message.toXMLString(),
headers);
//stomp.send(destination, message.toXMLString(), headers);

Is this the way to create a sendHeaders and pass it to the send function?
Please help.

QD