activemq-users mailing list archives

From Scott Christopher <SChristop...@internode.com.au>
Subject RuntimeStoreException: The store is closed
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 01:22:00 GMT
We're running ActiveMQ inside ServiceMix, and after updating the activemq-broker.xml bundle
to apply some new authentication settings, we're now seeing the error below every 30 seconds.

When the activemq-broker.xml bundle is stopped, the error still occurs. I've tried stopping
the bundle, deleting the KahaDB data directory, and restarting the bundle, though the error
still persists.

Despite the error, ActiveMQ seems to still be operating fine.

Could anyone give any insight as to what might be triggering this error?

I'd prefer to not have to restart ServiceMix if possible.

Regards,
	Scott Christopher

---

Problem retrieving message for browse
org.apache.activemq.kaha.RuntimeStoreException: The store is closed
	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.BaseContainerImpl.checkClosed(BaseContainerImpl.java:213)
	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.ListContainerImpl.load(ListContainerImpl.java:61)
	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.ListContainerImpl.isEmpty(ListContainerImpl.java:206)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.FilePendingMessageCursor.isDiskListEmpty(FilePendingMessageCursor.java:388)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.FilePendingMessageCursor.reset(FilePendingMessageCursor.java:121)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.StoreQueueCursor.reset(StoreQueueCursor.java:156)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.doBrowse(Queue.java:845)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.expireMessages(Queue.java:632)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.access$100(Queue.java:89)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue$2.run(Queue.java:122)
	at org.apache.activemq.thread.SchedulerTimerTask.run(SchedulerTimerTask.java:33)