activemq-users mailing list archives

From Illtud Daniel <illtud.dan...@llgc.org.uk>
Subject Camel console not seeing my routes
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:57:53 GMT
activemq v5.4

This is probably something obvious, but I'm using the packaged
camel by uncommenting the <import resource="camel.xml"/> element
in the activemq configuration file. This works great, I can set
up routes in camel.xml and they work a treat.

It's rather unwieldy having to restart activemq each time I make
a change here, so I hop on over to the camel console where I can
dynamically edit routes, but I don't see any of my routes in there,
just the default example route.

Camel's picking that up from webapps/camel/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml

I'm not a Java person really, so I'm probably missing something
easy here, but:

Is there a way of getting the routes that I've created in
the activemq camel.xml configuration file to appear in the
camel console so that I can easily tinker with them to test
my route configuration (then when I'm happy, I'll hardwire
them into the camel.xml file)?

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel@llgc.org.uk
Prif Swyddog Technegol                          Chief Technical Officer