activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject need help configuring eclipse
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:03:25 GMT
I've done the following:
 - svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk activemq-trunk
 - run 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' in the activemq-trunk working copy
 - In Eclipse, define M2_REPO as /Users/alex/.m2/repository
 - Add new Eclipse project 'from existing sources', using the svn working copy I created above.

I see many warnings & errors in Eclipse, mostly about classes which can't be resolved.
 So far, I've been manually doing 'add external JAR', and finding the correct jar file for
the classes.  The frustrating thing is that 100% of the files are located in the maven repository,
~/.m2/repository.

I must have something configuring incorrectly.  Isn't the 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' command supposed
to allow Eclipse to locate all these jars automatically?

I got a suggestion in the activemq IRC channel to try the m2eclipse plugin from http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/.
 This doesn't appear to have changed anything, and my problem remains the same.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
alex