activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject multiple ajax clients in the same browser?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:46:56 GMT
I have been testing a web page displaying activemq data via the AJAX
interface with AMQ 5.4.  It works great when I have a single window
open.  If I open the same page in a new browser window or tab, the new
window/tab updates correctly but the previously-open one stops updating.

Firebug/Firefox in the previously-opened window starts reporting
errors like "No handler found to match message with id =
display43066495".  'display43066495' is the id used by the newly-
opened window.  I had tried ensuring that both windows opened with
unique ids, but this hasn't solved the problem.

I imagine this is due to the fact that both windows share the same
session id on the broker.  Is there a way to work around this problem,
so I can have multiple windows open to the same amq/ajax-connected page?

thanks,
alex