activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS: get name of destination - how to ?
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:46:47 GMT
On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 14:03 -0700, sodandk wrote:
> Weird... the 'equals' works fine in debugging mode, but when I compile for
> release,
> then it crashes !
>
> ActiveMQDestination *oldmqdest = (ActiveMQDestination*)destinations[x];
> if (oldmqdest->equals(newmqdest))   CRASH
>
> help,
> Søren

Would need to see a complete sample app to really be able to really know
what might be going wrong.  Usually though in these cases it means that
something in your pointer handling isn't right and the debug build was
letting it slip by.  You might want to ensure you aren't overstepping
the bounds of the array of accessing an element that should be NULL.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/