activemq-users mailing list archives

From johneboyer <johnboye...@gmail.com>
Subject STOMP client connecting, but receiving connection error from ActiveMQ 5.4.1
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:43:55 GMT

My STOMP client is connecting, able to subscribe to a queue, and receive
messages. However, after connecting I receive the following error from the
server. Does anyone know what may be going wrong here? I'm only connecting
to the server once. Thank you for your time!

CONNECT
passcode:****
login:username

org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolException: Allready connected.
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.onStompConnect(ProtocolConverter.java:478)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolConverter.onStompCommand(ProtocolConverter.java:192)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompTransportFilter.onCommand(StompTransportFilter.java:70)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:219)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:201)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)