activemq-users mailing list archives

From lukast <l.torzyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Blob Message and brokerUploadUrl
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:17:34 GMT

Hello,

I've got a problem with my ActiveMQ + Spring configuration regarding
BlobMessages. ActiveMQ ver. 5.4.0.

Everything works fine, I have 2 webapps (A and B), one of them has embeded
broker configured.
The problem is that I have to specify on both sides the uploadUrl
(brokerUploadUrl) url that points to the file server. I would expect that I
set this parameter only on the broker side (application A) and the
application B would not have to specify it too - it should receive it via
its ConnectionFactory somehow.

Is it how it supposed to work ? What is the difference between 'uploadUrl'
and 'brokerUploadUrl' properties ?

Regards,
lukast