activemq-users mailing list archives

From lesiana <>
Subject namespace problems with spring 3.0.3 and activemq 5.4.0
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:58:31 GMT

Hello all,

I am currently updating a project to work with spring 3.0.3 and activemq
5.4.0 but unfortunately I ran into problems.

I get the following error:

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element

I have search but can't figure out how to fix this.
I am using all spring modules version 3.0.3, activemq 5.4.0 and xbean-spring

Here is part of my conf file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns=""
	<amq:broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
			<amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0" />

I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance!