activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve number of pending messages in the queue
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:56:45 GMT
On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 14:47 -0700, lopan wrote:
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,126 | INFO  | ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost,
> ID:SPSOLVODESENV01.solvo.com.br-48593-1284673039343-0:\
> 0) is shutting down | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | Thread-19
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,128 | INFO  | ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost,
> ID:SPSOLVODESENV01.solvo.com.br-48593-1284673039343-0:\
> 0) is shutting down | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | ActiveMQ
> ShutdownHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,128 | INFO  | Connector openwire Stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | ActiveMQ Shut\
> downHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,138 | INFO  |
> PListStore:/home/davi/apache-activemq-5.4.0/data/localhost/tmp_storage
> stopped | org.apach\
> e.activemq.store.kahadb.plist.PListStore | ActiveMQ ShutdownHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,138 | INFO  | Stopping async queue tasks |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBStore | ActiveMQ Shutd\
> ownHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,138 | INFO  | Stopping async topic tasks |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBStore | ActiveMQ Shutd\
> ownHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,138 | INFO  | Stopped KahaDB |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBStore | ActiveMQ ShutdownHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,264 | INFO  | ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost,
> ID:SPSOLVODESENV01.solvo.com.br-48593-128467303934\
> 3-0:0) stopped | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | ActiveMQ
> ShutdownHook
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,681 | INFO  | Connector openwire Stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | Thread-19
> 2010-09-16 18:39:19,681 | INFO  | ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost,
> ID:SPSOLVODESENV01.solvo.com.br-48593-128467303934\
> 3-0:0) stopped | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | Thread-19
> 
> There it is, but there are sometimes it just dies and doesn't log anything.
> 
> I running broker 5.4.0 and activemq-cpp 3.2.2

Can you post your broker config file activemq.xml

Since you are using amqcpp 3.2.2 the API docs in the CMS headers should
describe the QueueBrowser and the createBrowser methods.

Regards

-- 
Tim Bish

Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tabish121
My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/


Mime
View raw message