activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve number of pending messages in the queue
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:41:16 GMT
On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 08:37 -0700, lopan wrote:
> I see this QueueBrowser is pure virtual, so I'd have to fully implement it in
> C++.

QueueBrowser like all other CMS API classes is an interface, if you call
session.createBrowser then you get a working QueueBrowser, just like
session.createProducer give you a working MessageProducer.

> I noticed there is a class MessageDispatchChannel that has a peek()
> function, but again there is no documentation on how to use this class, more
> specifically, how to link this object to a specific queue. Google also
> doens't help with the C++ implementation. Could you please give some advice?

You can't use this class, its an internal class used to implement the
MessageConsumer classes.

> In the meantime, I'm giving a try on this plugin you mentioned.
>
> Regards.

Regards

--
Tim Bish