activemq-users mailing list archives

From lopan <el.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve number of pending messages in the queue
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:37:28 GMT

I see this QueueBrowser is pure virtual, so I'd have to fully implement it in
C++.

I noticed there is a class MessageDispatchChannel that has a peek()
function, but again there is no documentation on how to use this class, more
specifically, how to link this object to a specific queue. Google also
doens't help with the C++ implementation. Could you please give some advice?

In the meantime, I'm giving a try on this plugin you mentioned.

Regards.