activemq-users mailing list archives

From ChicagoBob123 <b...@bobfx.com>
Subject Rest producer quits after about 500 messages.
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:49:31 GMT

I am sending XML wrapped messages that are about 6K in length about once a
second using REST.
I gave the messages a timeout of 5 seconds. &JMSTimeToLive=5000

I am taking the messages off the queue and in currently there are no
messages in the queue.

The jetty sever seems to die after 500 messages or so with a reply of
{"The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."}

I would post more detail except the server is in a different location so I
can not just go see what went wrong.

I already altered the config and now am lost.
BUT found a WEIRD CLUE.
If I go to Topics I have all sorts of new things like
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Queue
If I delete these it looks like I can post again for a very short time. Like
5 or 10 messages.
???

Any ideas as to why would the jetty server not allow any more posts?

The server has not stopped working. I can view the queue, I go to the admin
section etc?

   <servlet>
        <servlet-name>MessageServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        <init-param>
                <param-name>destinationOptions</param-name>
                <param-value>consumer.prefetchSize=1</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>