activemq-users mailing list archives

From nervousbadger <nervousbad...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ - sending async persistent messages, what is the maximum that can be lost?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:16:45 GMT

Thanks for that Gary, that was very helpful.

One more silly question (I don't know very much about networking): does this
mean that if we know the minimum size of our messages and the size of the
tcp write buffer, it would just be a matter of dividing the buffer size by
the minimum message size to get a worst case figure?

Would I be correct in thinking that there will be one buffer per open
socket?

Thanks,
Pete.