activemq-users mailing list archives

From ChicagoBob123 <>
Subject Is there a list of REST keywords for ActiveMQ?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:29:59 GMT

So far I have

uri addition of
message/queuename   // identifies you are going to post data to or get data
from a queue
JMSTimeToLive=XXXX   // allows message to expire in millisecods if on queue
too long.
clientId=XXXX  // an internal ID used to keep session open between gets
readTimeout=XXXX // in milliseconds states how long to wait before giving up
                             getting a message from the queue.
type=queue // to say you are accessing a queue or I believe you can post to
a Topic but I have
no idea how you would use REST to get a message from a Topic (doesnt seem
possible or even the
right thing to do).

I am trying to find out how to make sure I am creating a non-durable queue
form REST if thats possible.

Even though there is a page on REST and some example code I dont know where
find a list of keywords.  I looked in the book ActiveMQ in action (not much
on REST though a
good resource in general)  I have searched google etc read the page but alas I guess I am looking for a
better way to feel more acclimated.

Since using HTTP/REST I have already run into this problem not sure I fixed
it yet.