activemq-users mailing list archives

From francesco <francesco.malve...@unimore.it>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic doubts
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:40:07 GMT

Ok: in activemq5.4.0 virtual destinations are not enabled until this lines
are inserted in activemq.xml:

 <destinationInterceptors>
      <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
        <virtualDestinations>
        <virtualTopic name="VirtualTopic.>" prefix="Consumer.*."/>
        </virtualDestinations>
      </virtualDestinationInterceptor>
    </destinationInterceptors>

To post messages, use queue: /topic/VirtualTopic.hellos

To read messages, instead: /queue/Consumer.my_client.VirtualTopic.hellos
(works also /topic/Consumer.my_client.VirtualTopic.hellos)

Moreover there is a problem with the Client subscribe action for the ruby
stomp client, so I had to use Connection instead.

Regards,

Francesco