activemq-users mailing list archives

From francesco <>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic doubts
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:40:07 GMT

Ok: in activemq5.4.0 virtual destinations are not enabled until this lines
are inserted in activemq.xml:

        <virtualTopic name="VirtualTopic.>" prefix="Consumer.*."/>

To post messages, use queue: /topic/VirtualTopic.hellos

To read messages, instead: /queue/Consumer.my_client.VirtualTopic.hellos
(works also /topic/Consumer.my_client.VirtualTopic.hellos)

Moreover there is a problem with the Client subscribe action for the ruby
stomp client, so I had to use Connection instead.