activemq-users mailing list archives

From ChicagoBob123 <b...@bobfx.com>
Subject Re: configuring and using ActiveMQ with http
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:40:07 GMT

I now have 3 questions have reading and trying to make this work.

First does this actually work reliably?

Read through some the REST API get from a queue.
I started by trying to get data from a queue. I have recieved some items
from the queue but its unstable.
I get no data even when there is data in the queue. Here is the URI I am
sending.
http://localhost:8080/demo/message/abc?timeout=1000&type=queue

abc is my queue. I then get this error from

http://localhost:8080/admin/message.jsp?queues=abc
No connection could be found for ID ID:GOODSERVER-4155-1284058239344-4:12

I altered the port of the jetty webserver to 8080 in the web.xml
Works but I must ask how you protect the admin site?
Should it not be hidden from port 8080?
Is there a way to configure it on another port?