activemq-users mailing list archives

From ChicagoBob123 <b...@bobfx.com>
Subject Re: Newbie questions on NMS or CMS ActiveMQ consumers puzzle
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:34:33 GMT

Thanks for the feedback!
I read this statement a couple of times from the link you sent and wondered
if
someone could elaborate further.

"If a consumer receives a message and does not acknowledge it before closing
"
Closing what exactly? Closing the queue? The Session?

The link also mentioned load balancing across consumers which seems exatcly
like what I am experiencing, but what does this flag
AcknowledgementMode.IndividualAcknowledge do for you then?

Sorry I am so new and trying to get up to speed ASAP.