activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject Terminating 'example.A'.
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:10:49 GMT
I am running 5.3.1 with the include of camel.xml commented out of activemq.xml.

I deleted the example.A queue and related topic, shut down ActiveMQ, deleted the kahadb directory
and restarted ActiveMQ. The <expletive-deleted> example.A queue and topic return.

How do I make it go away and STAY away? I never want to see it again.

-ste