activemq-users mailing list archives

From Devin Venable <dvena...@gtplimited.com>
Subject Need simple c# consumer / producer examples
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:42:53 GMT
I need to whip up some quick examples for some folks I work with who use the
.NET platform.  Unfortunately, there are no short examples posted on the
site for .NET for either the ActiveMQ or STOMP client.

http://activemq.apache.org/nms/examples.html

I've been working on extracting a simple example from the unit tests that
come with the source, but these examples use every known feature and tons of
helper classes.  Can someone provide a quick 10 line or less producer
example for c#?