activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why are "ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer....." topics automatically created?
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:14:42 GMT
Two things to disable, broker attribute advisorySupport=false and on a
connection factory or in the brokerURL,
?jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false (so the watchTopicAdvisories attribute
of a connection/connection factory)

If there are not consumers for these destinations there is little
overhead as all messages are non persistent.